Fee for 45 minute lesson: $35
- Payment is due the first week of the month. (4 lessons: $140, 5 lessons: $175)
- Payments may be made via Zelle, PayPal, Venmo or check.
- Tuition reserves a specific time for your child in my weekly schedule. Attendance does not adjust tuition.
- Tuition pays for more than lesson time. It also covers repertoire planning, studio instrument maintenance, instructor continuing education, bookkeeping, scheduling and membership in professional organizations.
- If you need to cancel a lesson, I require 24 hour advance notice or you will be charged for the lesson.
- If I have cancellations in my schedule I will use that time to make up lessons that week but do not guarantee that will always be possible.
- Please inform me of upcoming absences as soon as possible. (719-360-7202)
- If you are late to your lesson, I will teach the remainder of your allotted time.
Summer lessons are very flexible.
- Students planning to remain in my studio in the fall are required to take or pay for 6-45 minute lessons during the summer.